Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Perry Local School District is taking the necessary precautions by changing the registration process of students and practicing social distancing. The legal residential parent must complete the following steps for registration.
- Complete the online registration forms.Email or fax the items listed below.
- Download the Google Meet app.
- Call 330-915-5300 to speak with someone in the Registration Department for a video conference.
Documents that are needed to complete registration:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Legal residential parent’s picture ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
- If you own: Current utility bill with service address
- If you rent: Rental/Lease agreement with the landlord’s contact information and current utility bill with service address
- Student’s social security card
- Immunization record
- Current transcript or report card
- Student’s IEP/ETR or 504 Plan (if applicable)
Open enrollment applications for the 2020-2021 school year were available from March 1 through April 30. You will receive a letter in June regarding the acceptance or denial of your student. If you receive an acceptance letter for your student to attend Perry Local Schools Open Enrollment Program, please follow the above directions regarding registration.
If you receive an acceptance letter for your child to attend the Perry Local Schools Preschool Program for the 2020-2021 school year, please follow the above directions regarding registration.
Please contact Ashley Reinhart, school psychologist for the Preschool Program, at 330-915-5307 regarding any questions or concerns.