Perry Aquatic Club Diving
DATES AND TIMES
– April 19 through May 26th, 2016 The first six-week session will be on Tuesday’s,
Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 4:15-5:30pm. This session will be led by Coach Phil Barr.
*SIGN UPS- WEEK OF MONDAY April 19th, 2016 4:15-5:30pm*
– May 31st through June 23rd, 2016. The second four-week session will meet on Monday’s,
Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 9-11am.
*SIGN UPS- Week of May 31st at the Perry Pool (9-11am)
– June 27th through July 28th, 2016. The third five-week session will meet on Monday’s,
Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 9-11am. This is a great session to sign up for as it will be prior to the
Stark County Swimming and Diving Championship meet.
*SIGN UPS- Week of June 27th at the Perry Pool (9-11am)
- ALL DIVERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL FOR THAT DAY’S PRACTICE BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THEIR CHOSEN SESSION(S).
- PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND BOTH MEETINGS PER SESSION IF THEY WISH TO DO SO.
- FEES WILL COVER YOUR SON’S OR DAUGHTER’S ANNUAL DIVING INSURANCE, POOL MAINTENANCE, EQUIPMENT, AND COACHES FEES.
$10 per meeting (2 hours)
$25 per week/diver
If paying upfront:
Six-week session- $150.00
Five-week session- $120.00
Four-week session- $100.00
(Only will long term injury or an unforeseen family emergency allow discussion of fee adjustment.)