Developmental / Beginner
- No experience needed
- Encouraged to attend 2-3 practices (4-6 hours/per week)
- Learn and understand basics of diving
- Dry-land workouts
- Diving videos: “Diving My Way” by Ron O’Brien
- Trampoline exercises and simulations
- Periodic skill testing in order to move on to intermediate level
- Encouraged to attend 3-4 practices (6-8 hours/per week)
- Mastered basic levels and completion of skill testing
- Introduced to diving board and learns mechanics
- Learns and performs front hurdles, back presses, body alignment, safety, body positions, and entries.
- Splits time between dry-land, pool, and trampoline
- Encouraged to compete in Ohio Diving League/ AAU/ USA Diving
- Mandatory to attend all practices during high school season (10 hours/per week)
- Will incorporate all types of levels into modified program for high school competition.
- Competition between other high schools during the months of Oct-Feb.
- Will learn minimum of 6 dives for high school competitions (5 from each category of diving and one optional) and 11 dives in order to be eligible for invitational meets, sectional, district, and state meets (2 from each category of diving and one optional).
- All practices are REQUIRED
- Full Training Workout Programs with certified trainers
- Dry-land, pool. And trampoline exercises
- Competes Ohio Diving League, AAU, and USA Diving
- Train and compete for regional, zones, and national competitions