- Will not participate until all emergency medical information and waivers are signed
- Compete in age group determined by skills pre-test and coaches’ discretion
- Divers will be covered by insurance
- Perry High School rules, pool rules, and weight training rules apply
- OHSAA rules apply
- ODL, USA, and AAU diving rules apply
Perry High School’s on-site weight room facility is available for daily workout sessions. Workouts will accommodate all types of strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular abilities. Each workout session is developed by the diving coaches and strength training coordinator.
Our strength and conditioning program is necessary for divers to reach their greatest potential. It is imperative for divers to utilize this program every session in order to accomplish competitive diving goals throughout their career. Being physically fit allows our divers to have an advantage on avoiding minor and major injuries, creates higher self-confidence, and allows for a better “look” when performing dives in front of judges. Strength and conditioning will be a top priority in our clinic which will benefit all of our participants for future competitions. Each workout will be related to the designated dive being learned for that specific day.
- ALL DIVERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL FOR THAT DAY’S PRACTICE BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THEIR CHOSEN SESSION(S).
- PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND BOTH MEETINGS PER SESSION IF THEY WISH TO DO SO.
- FEES WILL COVER YOUR SON’S OR DAUGHTER’S ANNUAL DIVING INSURANCE, POOL MAINTENANCE, EQUIPMENT, AND COACHES FEES.
$25 per meeting (2 hours)
If a diver chooses to pay for a whole six week session up front- $550.00
(Second 4 week session- $350.00)
(Only will long term injury or an unforeseen family emergency allow discussion of fee adjustment.)
CONTACTING THE COACHES
Lindsey Marucci- You can reach Lindsey at (330)-844-8466 (C) or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil Barr- You can reach Phil at (330)-309-2577 (C) or e-mail him at email@example.com
Take a look at our website also!!!