Show your Perry Pride by joining us for a fundraiser to support the Perry Volleyball program. Come into Hot Head Burritos at 2010 Lincoln Way East in Massillon on Wednesday, September 20th between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Bring in this flyer in support of Perry volleyball to make sure that 30% of the proceeds will be donated to the team.
The Perry Football Booster Club will hold a Night at the Races on Saturday, October 7th at the Colonnade Room. Doors open at 5:30 with racing set to start at 6:00 PM.
This announcement is for any boy or girl who is interested in participating on Perry’s bowling team. Perry bowling will be hosting “Open Lanes” at Hall of Fame Lanes starting on Tuesday, September 19th from 3:30 PM- 5 PM. Open Lanes will continue every Tuesday until tryouts. Open Lanes offers all you can bowl for $5 per bowler for students in grades 6th through 12th. Athletes are responsible for travel to and from the lanes. Our Perry High School bowling coaches welcome anyone who has interests to stop out every Tuesday and work on their bowling game.
Varsity Athletic Results
- Boys Cross Country – 3rd out of 16 schools at the Pat Ritchie Invitational at Walsh Jesuit (Joey Fedor and Jason Lacourt finished 13th and 14th Overall), Overall Record 32-5
- Girls Cross Country – 6th out of 14 schools at the Pat Ritchie Invitational at Walsh Jesuit (Laura Genetin finished 12th overall and Elaine Bast finished 25th), Overall Record 23-7
- Football – Parma Valley Forge W 49-7 (Richard Coleman – 6 carries for 94 yards and 4 touchdowns, Jarin Curtis 10 carries for 74 yards and 2 touchdowns, Max Baker threw a 35-yard touchdown pass to Dominick Bowman), Overall Record 3-0
- Boys Golf – GlenOak L 160-169 (McCollins 35, Gruber 41, DeRoy 46, Hannan 47), Hoover W 159-174 (McCollins – 38), Overall Record 5-2, League Record 5-2
- Girls Golf – Green W 171-187 (Martin 39, Johnson 40, Fisher 41, Waller 51), Overall Record 6-3, League Record 2-2
- Boys Soccer – Hoover L 8-0, Central Catholic W 4-1 (Jeff Hostetler – 3 goals, Evan Kelsey – 1 goal), Overall Record 3-2, League Record 0-1
- Girls Soccer – Hoover L 6-0, Coventry W 3-2 (Megan Carpenter – 2 goals, Hannah Leapline – 1 goal), Overall Record 2-2, League Record 0-1
- Girls Tennis – Green L 5-0, Overall Record 5-4, League Record 1-3
- Girls Volleyball – Jackson L 3-1, Ashland L 3-2 (Mollie Thomas – 14 points, 3 aces), Overall Record 6-4, League Record 2-1
Perry Men’s Golf Booster Club will be hosting a guest bartending event at Game Time on September 12th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The Booster Club will receive 10% of all food sales that night and 100% of bar tips. Please come show your support for our Perry Men’s Golf Team.
The Perry Girls Volleyball Booster Club will sponsor a Night at the Races on Saturday, September 16th at the McKinley Eagles (map). Doors will open at 6:00 PM with dinner served at 7:00 PM. Come and enjoy a night of food, friends, and lots of fun.