Perry Aquatic Club (PAC) season begins on Tuesday, October 3 from 6:00PM to 7:30PM. We offer training groups for swimmers just entering from swim lessons to the most competitive and skilled swimmers. *In order to be a member of PAC, swimmers must be able to swim at least one(1) length of pool and know how to do 2 different strokes (ie. free, breast, back, butterfly)*
Varsity Athletic Results
- Boys Cross Country – 9th out of 24 schools at the Fleet Feet Strongsville Invitational, Overall Record 67-36
- Girls Cross Country – 11th out of 26 schools at the Fleet Feet Strongsville Invitational, Overall Record 38-17
- Football – Walsh Jesuit W 31-0, Overall Record 4-1, League Record 0-1
- Boys Golf – Jackson W 152-158, McKinley W 161-217, 5th out of 13 schools at the Stark County Championships, Overall Record 7-3, League Record 7-3
- Girls Golf – Jackson L 190-197, 6th out of 10 schools at the Stark County Championships, Overall Record 7-6, League Record 2-5
- Boys Soccer – Lake L 1-0, Cloverleaf W 7-1, Boardman Tied 2-2, Overall Record 4-4-1, League Record 0-3
- Girls Soccer – Lake L 2-0, Overall Record 3-5, League Record 0-3
- Girls Tennis – Dover L 3-2, Barberton W 5-0, 4th out of 7 schools at the Federal League Tournament, Overall Record 9-5, League Record 3-3
- Girls Volleyball – St. Vincent-St. Mary L 3-1, Green W 3-0, Overall Record 9-5, League Record 6-1
Varsity Athletic Results
- Boys Cross Country – 24th out of 44 schools at the Boardman Spartan Invitational, Overall Record 52-28
- Football – Jackson L 38-7 (Richard Coleman had a 8-yard rushing touchdown), Overall Record 3-1, League Record 0-1
- Boys Golf – Green L 145-168, Overall Record 5-3, League Record 5-3
- Girls Golf – Hoover L 162-207, Copley W 180-188, GlenOak L 171-192
- Boys Soccer – Green L 2-1 (Caden Basham scored the Panthers Goal), Overall Record 3-3, League Record 0-2
- Girls Soccer – Green L 3-0, Overall Record 2-3, League Record 0-2
- Girls Tennis – Manchester W 5-0 (Straight 6-0 victories for Pukys, Define, Thorpe, and Craig/Hoskins), GlenOak W 5-0, Lake W 4-1, Overall Record 8-4, League Record 3-3
- Girls Volleyball – Lake W 3-2 GlenOak W 3-2, Overall Record 8-4, League Record 5-1
Show your Perry Pride by joining us for a fundraiser to support the Perry Volleyball program. Come into Hot Head Burritos at 2010 Lincoln Way East in Massillon on Wednesday, September 20th between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Bring in this flyer in support of Perry volleyball to make sure that 30% of the proceeds will be donated to the team.
The Perry Football Booster Club will hold a Night at the Races on Saturday, October 7th at the Colonnade Room. Doors open at 5:30 with racing set to start at 6:00 PM.
This announcement is for any boy or girl who is interested in participating on Perry’s bowling team. Perry bowling will be hosting “Open Lanes” at Hall of Fame Lanes starting on Tuesday, September 19th from 3:30 PM- 5 PM. Open Lanes will continue every Tuesday until tryouts. Open Lanes offers all you can bowl for $5 per bowler for students in grades 6th through 12th. Athletes are responsible for travel to and from the lanes. Our Perry High School bowling coaches welcome anyone who has interests to stop out every Tuesday and work on their bowling game.