Whipple Reading Therapy Dog is a National Finalist
Meet Jada, a 10 year old mixed breed dog saved from the shelter as a puppy by Cindy Zutavern. Jada is now a trained reading therapy dog who has been creating miracles with kindergarteners in Mrs. Logan’s class at Whipple. Jada was entered in a contest about how reading therapy dogs are helping in classrooms and we have been selected as a national finalist!
The contest is promoted on the Pets Best Facebook page and Twitter account. Social media platforms are a great way to spread the word, so be sure to let your friends, families and communities know how to vote. Public voting begins on Thursday, March 5 at 9:00 AM and ends on Friday, March 13th at 2:59 AM. The winner will be announced on Facebook Friday, March 13.
To vote for Jada:
- Facebook – go to the Pets Best Facebook page and click the “VOTE for your favorite Books & Barks finalist” tab on the left hand side.
- Link – www.petsbest.com/vote .
How voting works
- Click “vote” button for the finalist you wish to vote for.
- Click on the photo or story preview to see a finalists’ story.
- Votes will automatically tally and round up. To see the exact number of votes, click on a finalist photo to expand the whole story.
You and others may vote once daily, per IP address or device (laptop, desktop, phone, etc.).Remember, this contest should be fun and is meant to bring awareness to all therapy dogs who help students excel in their learning environments.