1. On the board, write a list of 5-7 terms, but keep them covered.
2. Divide students into pairs.
3. One student is “A” and one is “B”.
4. Have students stand back to back with the “A” student facing the board.
5. Tell the students the category of the word list and give “the signal” to begin.
6. When you give the signal to begin, Student “A” gives clues to Student “B” to try to get him/her to say the listed word.
7. When Student B has said all of the correct words, they say, “Yes, we did it,” or another celebratory statement you choose.
8. Once everyone has figured out the list, switch roles and repeat the activity using a new set of terms.