Latest News for Edison Middle School
This week, we are in for a battle…on the gridiron and for Goodwill! It’s Perry vs. McKinley in the Goodwill Drive to Victory. The school that collects the most donations will win a $250 scholarship. There is a donation trailer in the parking lot in between the football stadium and wellness center. This trailer is open 7am-3pm Monday – Thursday and 7am to Noon on Friday. Here’s a list of items that are not accepted.
Teachers from each community select two to three students who have demonstrated outstanding character traits each month. Chosen students are recognized as role models in our school. Their pictures and awards are posted on a hall bulletin board and they are given a window sign to be displayed at home that shows they were selected as a Character Award winner. Click here to see this month’s award winners. Congratulations to our recognized students! We are proud of you!
October 2018 Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday and Thursday, October 2nd and 4th from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM each evening. Conferences will also be held on Friday, October 5th from 8 AM – 3 PM. There is NO SCHOOL for Perry students on Friday, October 5th or Monday, October 8th.
Parent Tutorial Links: How to Sign Up for a Conference
How to Cancel a Conference
Find Previously Scheduled Conferences
- 8th Grade Trip to Washington DC Dates: Wednesday, May 20, 2020-Friday, May 22, 2020
- Trip Cost: $420.00
- Parent Informational Meeting-Thursday, September 5, 2019-6:00pm-Edison Cafeteria
- Payment Information and Due Dates:
- Registration and the first deposit for the 8th Grade Trip to Washington DC must be made on Wednesday, October 8th or Thursday, October 9th during homeroom. Representatives from Traveling Classrooms will be at Edison during homeroom periods to accept deposit forms. They will accept cash, money orders or checks made payable to Traveling Classrooms.
- October 8th or 9th-$100.00 Due
- April 2nd or 3rd-$320.00 Due