Latest News for Pfeiffer Intermediate
The Choir Concert is on May 10th at 7:00 PM.
During Spring break, the playground equipment that was previously used at Reedurban Elementary School was relocated to Pfieffer Intermediate School. The students love being able to enjoy this equipment! Pfeiffer would like to thank all of the parents from Reedurban, as well as the district, who helped in giving this equipment a new home.
We are excited to announce that PayForIt.net is now available for families to deposit money on their child’s account for meals via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access information regarding this program at PerryLocal.org under the “Students” tab.
By logging into www.PayForIt.net you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- See e-mail reminders to notify you when your child’s accounte gets low *
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child’s account balance at no cost *
- Request activity reports so you can see what your child has purchased in the previous 30 days *
* Viewing account information, setting up e-mail notifications, and requesting reports may be done at no cost
$125.00 per student- due no later than May 2nd
(Checks made payable to Pfeiffer Intermediate School)
March 29th Student Fundraiser Assembly
March 29th Fundraiser Begins
March 30th Fundraiser Permission Slip Due
March 30th Candy Sent home for Participants
April 13th Fundraiser Ends
April 13th All Money and Orders Due
May 2nd Registration Packet & Money due for Camp
May 8th Fundraiser Pick-Up in Pfeiffer Cafeteria
May 16-18th Outdoor Ed. Camp
DROP OFF and PICKUP TIMES:
Wednesday, May 16th through Friday, May 18th
Drop off student at Pfeiffer no later than 8:45AM on Wednesday morning. (Students can’t ride buses with camping gear)
* Have all camping gear secure with name on the outside
* Bedding in large trash bags to keep dry and clean…name on outside
* Check in with teacher immediately inside the main door
* If applicable, have medications in proper containers and camp money
(There is a store on site for souvenirs etc. which is optional. Money will be held by chaperones and any money not used, will be returned to your child)
- PICK UP YOUR CHILD AT 1:30 pm ON Friday AT PFEIFFER (Students can’t ride buses with camping gear)
D.A.R.E. Graduation is today, Tuesday, March 27th, in the Pfeiffer gymnasium. All are welcome to attend.