PayForIt.Net Now Available!
We are excited to announce that PayForIt.net is now available for families to deposit money on their child’s account for meals via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By logging onto www.PayForIt.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set e-mail reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low*
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child’s account balance at no cost*
- Request an activity report so you can see what your child has purchased in the previous 30 days*
To set up an account, you will need:
- A valid e-mail address
- A credit card (Credit cards will only be charged IF you choose to make a payment)
- Your child’s student ID number (This can be found on report cards and interims, or you can contact your child’s school). This is also the username you use for the Pinnacle Internet Viewer.
- When you initially set up an account, it may take up to 24 hours for your child’s account information to become available
You may set up a single account that can include all children in your family. If you choose to put money on your child’s account using http://www.payforit.net/, the company will charge a processing fee per transaction. Once money is put on your child’s account, it will typically appear within 24 hours.
If you have any questions about the new system, please contact your child’s school. Click here to go to the http://www.payforit.net/ website.
*Please note: Viewing account information, setting up e-mail notifications, and requesting activity reports may be done at no cost.